2017 Bike California
A 7-day loop north of San Francisco, roughly following the Orr Springs 600k brevet route through Marin, Sonoma, and Mendocino Counties.
- Day 0: Assembling Grando and a first shakedown ride
- Day 1: San Mateo to Samuel Taylor State Park
- Day 2: Samuel Taylor State Park to Bodega Dunes
- Day 3: Bodega Dunes to Gualala
- Day 4: Gualala to Healdsburg
- Day 5: Healdsburg to Bothe-Napa Valley State Park
- Day 6: Bothe-Napa Valley State Park to Samuel Taylor State Park
- Day 7: Samuel Taylor State Park to San Mateo
2014 S24O Blue Mound State Park
Sadly the only overnight bike touring we did in 2014. But it was great!
2013 Eastern Townships
- Day 1: Montreal to Ange-Gardien
- Day 2: Ange-Gardien to Mont-Orford National Park
- Day 3: Mont-Orford to Lennoxville
- Day 4: Lennoxville to Mansonville
- Day 5: Mansonville to Frelighsburg
- Day 6: Frelighsburg to Yamaska River National Park
- Day 7: Yamaska River National Park to Montreal
- Review: What worked, what didn't?
2012 Quebec City–Montreal
Not really a tour, as I did it in go, but still relevant for others doing it at touring pace.
Credit card touring in early spring.
2010 Ithaca–Greenwood County Park
A two day, self-supported ride with the Biketopus. Pictures/blog post to follow
2009 Finger Lakes Tour
My and the Biketopus's first attempt at self-supported touring. Three days, two nights, with camping in State Parks. Only five years later, I finally wrote a ride report.
199x Loire Valley
My first bike tour, an organized trip with my parents along the Loire River in France. I can't remember all that much about it and don't think I have pictures.